- Two digital and adjustable magnetic paddles
- 7–way switch (4 directions, rotary encoder, middle button)
- Ten high-quality industrial-grade buttons
- Rotary encoder
- Wireless technology utilizing Simucube Wireless Wheel System
- 320 mm. lightweight CNC-Finished steel flat GT-Rim with durable Suede fabric finish
- Weight 2.1 kg.
- Simucube Wheelside Quick Release Included in all official Simucube Wheels
- Precision milled aluminum
- Easy to swap battery that lasts for at least five years of active use
- Parameter adjustments can be made while driving
- Simucube button is a unifying feature in all coming Simucube steering wheels, as well as in Simucube Wireless Wheel 2 modules
Simucube Tahko GT-21 Wireless
First official Simucube wireless wheel from Finnish company Granite Devices.
Excellent GT wheel to get you started racing!
Comes with wheel side SQR
Tahko GT-21 Wireless Wheel, the first steering wheel in the Simucube ecosystem. It offers features for pilots of all levels, for all genres of simracing, from beginners to professional pilots.
The need for this model arose from the demands, conditions and reactions of pilots venturing into the world of high-end racing simulation. Our goal is to build a good foundation for the future.
Tahko means clean in Finnish: robust, functional and historical basis for something new. The button placement has been designed and tested by professional riders and engineers and the steering wheel is ideally grounded for optimum force feedback feel.
For the shift paddles, we tested the market offer and chose the best properties for our product in order to obtain a fully immersive shift paddle for racing needs.
This product is eligible for a 2-year warranty.
This product is sent from EU
- Store Name: ProSimu
- Vendor: ProSimu
- No ratings found yet!
The Buyer has a period of fourteen (14) calendar days from the date of delivery of the Product to exercise his right of withdrawal without having to justify reasons or pay penalties. Return costs are the responsibility of the Buyer.
The Products must be in their original condition, and without any trace or mark. The condition of the product must meet the quality standards described in the Seller’s general conditions of sale. If the product is not in perfect condition, the amount refunded will be adjusted accordingly.