- Lesmo Carbon is COMPATIBLE WITH PC and designed for FANATEC Clubsport
- 1x Engine start (or general purpose) push button with branded red LED (momentary action)
- 1x Ignition toggle secured by a red flick cover (latch action)
- 3 x Encoders with push button function (buttons with momentary action)
- 4 x toggle levers (momentary action)
- 8 x push buttons (momentary action)
- 2m USB cable (hard wired)
- Sticker set (Rotary, Round and Rectangular)
- Elegant fabric bag
- Fixing screws and red metal washers
- Power On switch
Custom Sim Engineering – Lesmo Carbon
Lesmo Carbon is the evolution of our previous Lesmo button box. With the whole front panel made of high quality twill carbon fibre, Lesmo Carbon is strong, innovative and light.
Lesmo Carbon is a fully programmable sim racing button box, compatible with PC (USB) and Fanatec Clubsport wheel bases. The button box is designed to be attached to the mounting holes provided on the wheel base and is available for right and left side. The unit is supplied with a colorful set of stickers for the rotary encoders, elegant rectangular and rounded labels to fully customize your racing experience.
This product is eligible for a 1-year warranty.
All our products are hand made on demand and your order will be shipped within 10 working days from the order, with insured and fast courier
Local taxes may apply at delivery if you order this product from outside UK
Left, Right, Left+adapter, Right+adapter
- Store Name: Custom Sim Engineering
- Vendor: Custom Sim Engineering
- No ratings found yet!
The Buyer has a period of fourteen (14) calendar days from the date of delivery of the Product to exercise his right of withdrawal without having to justify reasons or pay penalties. Return costs are the responsibility of the Buyer.
The Products must be in their original condition, and without any trace or mark. The condition of the product must meet the quality standards described in the Seller’s general conditions of sale. If the product is not in perfect condition, the amount refunded will be adjusted accordingly.