The CoffeeRacer has pre-drilled holes for- and has been tested with: Fanatec CSL Elite, Fanatec CSL DD, Logitech G923, Logitech G29, Thrustmaster T300, Thrustmaster T150, Thrustmaster T248.
Our advice for the best fit: The Logitech G-series.
Our advice for the best racing experience: the Fanatec CSL DD pro.
- Combined with a herringbone hardwood tray, this racing simulator transforms into a piece of furniture; a coffee table or plant stand depending on your configuration.
- The CoffeeRacer is the only racing simulator that does not require a separate room or a big closet to store it when it is not in use (patent pending)
- This way the CoffeeRacer can be ‘hidden’ in plain sight, for the majority of time the sim is not in use
- Size CoffeeRacer: 70x48x40 cm (LxWxH)
- Size Optional table tray: 70x48x4 cm (LxWxH)
- Size Optional plant tray: 48x40x4 cm (LxWxH)
- Weight: +/-33k
- Steering wheel Hight adjustment: 58 till 70 cm
- Steering wheel dept adjustment -6 till +6 cm
- Pedal set distance adjustment: up to 70cm from couch
- Exterior color: White fine texture or Black fine texture metallic (extra durable, outdoor coating)
- Interior color: Dark green fine texture metallic and Ambre (gold) fine texture metallic (extra durable outdoor coating)
- Main materials: 4 mm steel, 4mm aluminum, 1,25mm steel, 3mm 100% woolvelt patches
- The size and shape of traditional sim rigs can make true sim racing enthusiasts opt out.
The CoffeeRacer aims to ensure everybody can enjoy the pleasure of racing with friends in their own home.
No matter if you are aspiring to be the next world champion or would like to indulge in your occasional guilty pleasure (for your children obviously)
- This product is eligible for a 2-year warranty.
Local taxes may apply at delivery if you order this product from outside EU