- Solid cockpit ready for dynamic simulation
- Mixture of aluminum and steel for maximum rigidity
- Textured paint for a qualitative presentation even for cut parts – no finger cuts during assembly
- Epoxy paint (baked) for better resistance to small scratches and reduces fingerprints
- 90×90 main frame for very high rigidity
- End caps of profiled steel tubes 5 mm thick for a top-of-the-range finish
- Slider under the seat
- Compatible with ProSimu P5MP motion platform
Prosimu – T1000AL
Many customers have asked ProSimu for a T1000 version that can be adjusted according to their wishes in order to make changes very often and quickly.
We have therefore created the T1000 AL, which will have the main strength of being directly compatible with the best actuators on the simulation market: ProSimu PRS 200
Made in France with Quality and Passion by ProSimu
- Store Name: ProSimu
- Vendor: ProSimu
- No ratings found yet!
The Buyer has a period of fourteen (14) calendar days from the date of delivery of the Product to exercise his right of withdrawal without having to justify reasons or pay penalties. Return costs are the responsibility of the Buyer.
The Products must be in their original condition, and without any trace or mark. The condition of the product must meet the quality standards described in the Seller’s general conditions of sale. If the product is not in perfect condition, the amount refunded will be adjusted accordingly.